You are a determined, hands-on self-starter that wakes up every morning with the strong desire to build sth. impactful from scratch? We are looking for a Founder's Associate (m/f/d).
Royfort is a luxury brand in the home & living sector founded by two former Google/Amazon employees. We take the best elements of these company cultures to create a great work environment for everyone. Personal development and growth are at the heart of everything we do.
AT ROYFORT YOU WILL:
As a founder's associate it is arguably just as important with whom you work as on what projects you actually work. This kind of role is for you if you want to launch your own business at somepoint and learn all the tools you need. You will collaborate directly with the founders, have full P&L visibility and get deep insights on a business model of a high end brand born in the internet.
Some projects that you could drive:
- Own the introduction of new products that expand our addressable market, sourced in Europe.
- Lead operations projects (supply chain, inventory planning, logistics). Put new processes into place and be responsible for improving existing processes.
- Grow one of our new markets.
- Execute B2B, retail and market place projects.
- You have an acamedic degree in business, marketing, finance or any similar discipline.
- You have 2+ years of experience in marketing, startups, ecommerce, consulting or something similar.
- You are data driven, you test your assumptions rather than jumping to conclusions too early.
- You are a self-aware leader who leaves their ego at the door. You argue based on data and you reflect on success and failures.
- You speak English, additional languages are a plus.
As you read the above you feel inspired and excited to build a luxury company with us.
Interested? Contact us directly via email, we are happy to talk: firstname.lastname@example.org