You are a determined, hands-on self-starter that wakes up every morning with the strong desire to build sth. impactful from scratch?
We are looking for a (Senior) Influencer Marketing Manager (m/f/d) based in Berlin or remote.
Royfort is a luxury brand in the home & living sector founded by two former Google/Amazon employees. We take the best elements of these company cultures to create a great work environment for everyone. Personal development and growth are at the heart of everything we do.
AT ROYFORT YOU WILL:
- Be responsible to develop, implement and optimise the influencer marketing sales strategy for the DACH market & International markets in collaboration with the founders.
- You are responsible for the influencer (Instagram, YouTube, Blogs) sales strategy & development from initial sourcing and negotiation to planning of the campaigns
- Influencer campaign ideation - coming up with new & innovative ideas for working with new and existing influencers in our network
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns with influencers and monitor campaigns
- Deliverable monitoring - ensuring agreed deliverables have been published, doing quality control
- Content gathering & delivering to in-house teams
- Reporting on results
- Have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities based on your interests and skills
- 1-3 years of influencer marketing experience
- Full working proficiency in German and English is essential
- Excellent communication, relationship building, and negotiation skills
- You act very goal-oriented as well as sales-driven
- Deep understanding of both influencer marketing and social media, with a special focus on Instagram (knowledge of YouTube is a plus)
- You think in opportunities instead of challenges and have a hands-on attitude to execute new project.
Interested? Contact us directly via email, we are happy to talk: firstname.lastname@example.org